MEET LUZ DĺAZ
DANCE INSTRUCTOR / CHOREOGRAPHER
The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures.
• Try your first dance class for free and you will leave with new dance skills
• Pay for one night a week and attend the second night free
• All dance classes start every six weeks
• Registration is open for the first two weeks of each class session
• All are welcome. Singles of all ages (teens to 70’s). We have more couples in our classes than any other dance studio in LA
• You dance with your own partner and you learn with many partners
Beginning students learn basics of several Ballroom dances. A complete novice will feel comfortable on the dance floor within twelve weeks
Intermediate students learn more Ballroom dances and how to dance, not just to the beat, but also to the phrasing of the music. They remember more steps.
Advanced students experience the joy of Ballroom dancing to the melody and interpreting the music at the highest level while having a hobby forever
Intermediate and Advanced students are welcome to attend the lower level classes where they can practice and master what they have previously learned, while helping the newer students
All of this is accomplished in a friendly and supportive environment.
Both singles and couples are welcome.
If you wish additional help with any dance, technique or styling, Luz is your perfect teacher!
Wedding First Dance
At a time when you are preparing for a wedding, scheduling many activities, and doing a lot of running around, Luz will prepare you for a memorable First Dance. Even if you have never danced before, Luz will provide a stress-free environment where you will gain the knowledge and confidence to make your wedding day an unforgettable one.
Please call for Private Lessons and Wedding Packages